Terms & Conditions
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- There may be instances where flower substitutions may be necessary. Please see our Substitution Policy for details.
- Delivery details must be complete and accurate. Any changes may incur additional delivery fees. All additional fees will be notified to the customer prior to delivery. Please refer to Delivery Policy for further information.
- Unfortunately we cannot resend an arrangement if the original flowers are disposed of, making them unavailable for assessment.
- Credit card payments over $1,000 attract a 1.5% surcharge.
Due to the Coronavirus causing a severe shortage of flowers, we will endeavour to ensure that each order maintains the design and colour theme you have chosen, with flowers and add-ons that are currently available, to the same value, or greater, of your chosen item. Deliveries to certain locations, eg hospitals and retirement villages may also be affected.
Northside Flower Market makes every effort to ensure that the products we have offered for sale are available at the time of purchase. However we reserve the right to, if necessary, make fair and reasonable substitutions according to the practical availability of specific flower types and containers.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made within the arrangement to achieve the same overall shape, style and colour effect and to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
Except for products where we have indicated that there be no substitution, Northside Flower Market will always give priority in decreasing order of importance to delivering your order on time, colour preference, the theme of the arrangement and then specific flower varieties.
In arrangements of a single flower variety (e.g. rose bouquet), the flower variety will take precedence over colour.
Orders will always be fulfilled to the full retail value (or higher) of the order.
For online orders we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express through our Bank and PayPal online merchant facilities or by credit card over the phone. EFTPOS and cash payments are accepted in-store only. We do not accept cheques. Orders must be paid for before delivery or collection.
In the event that your credit card is not able to be charged, you will be notified at the checkout stage. You will then need to contact your financial institution for further assistance and/or contact Northside Flower Market to provide a different form of payment.
Please Note: That your order will not be processed until your credit card is able to be charged the full amount of your order.
Timed deliveries are available, but please note your request in Special instructions at the checkout. Additional fees may apply. You will be contacted by one of our staff if additional confirmation is required for this express service. We will do our best to have your arrangement delivered at the requested time. During peak event periods, we cannot guarantee timed deliveries, except for weddings and funerals.
Additional charges may be incurred if:
- No one is home and a re-delivery is necessary
- A specific delivery time is requested
- An incorrect address has been supplied and a re-delivery is required
- Delivery details have been changed
- The delivery is to ships, airports, funeral homes, cemeteries, crematoria or army bases
- Orders for same day delivery are placed after 12.00pm from Monday to Friday, or 10.00am on Saturdays.
- Delivery times outside normal business hours are requested.
- Charges will vary depending on the circumstances. You will always be notified should any charges be incurred.
Once your online order has been placed you will receive a confirmation receipt via email. Cancellations or alterations to orders must be made within 24 hours of ordering. If you order for same day delivery and need to amend or cancel the order, please call us on (07) 3856 4711.
Northside Flower Market may communicate directly with you regarding Northside Flower Market products, offers and competitions.
Northside Flower Market will not otherwise disclose or permit the use of any of your personal information unless required by law.
Northside Flower Market will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of all your personal information and data collected from and about you.
You may access and update your personal information at any time by emailing Northside Flower Market Customer Service at via the contact page or by calling Northside Flower Market on (07) 3856 4711; or by writing to: Northside Flower Market, PO Box 1187 Stafford Qld 4053.