- All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- There may be instances where flower substitutions may be necessary. Please see our Substitution Policy for details.
- Delivery details must be complete and accurate. Any changes may incur additional delivery fees. All additional fees will be notified to the customer prior to delivery. Please refer to Delivery Policy for further information.
- Unfortunately we cannot resend an arrangement if the original flowers are disposed of, making them unavailable for assessment.
- Credit card payments over $1,000 attract a 1.5% surcharge.
Northside Flower Market makes every effort to ensure that the products we have offered for sale are available at the time of purchase. However we reserve the right to, if necessary, make fair and reasonable substitutions according to the practical availability of specific flower types and containers.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made within the arrangement to achieve the same overall shape, style and colour effect and to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
Except for products where we have indicated that there be no substitution, Northside Flower Market will always give priority in decreasing order of importance to delivering your order on time, colour preference, the theme of the arrangement and then specific flower varieties.
In arrangements of a single flower variety (e.g. rose bouquet), the flower variety will take precedence over colour.
Orders will always be fulfilled to the full retail value (or higher) of the order.
For online orders we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express through our Commonwealth Bank and PayPal online merchant facilities or by credit card over the phone. EFTPOS and cash payments are accepted in-store only. We do not accept cheques. Orders must be paid for before delivery or collection.
In the event that your credit card is not able to be charged, you will be notified at the checkout stage. You will then need to contact your financial institution for further assistance and/or contact Northside Flower Market to provide a different form of payment.
Please Note: That your order will not be processed until your credit card is able to be charged the full amount of your order.
Timed deliveries are available, but please note your request in Special instructions at the checkout. Additional fees may apply. You will be contacted by one of our staff if additional confirmation is required for this express service. We will do our best to have your arrangement delivered at the requested time.
Additional charges may be incurred if:
- No one is home and a re-delivery is necessary
- A specific delivery time is requested
- An incorrect address has been supplied and a re-delivery is required
- Delivery details have been changed
- The delivery is to ships, airports, funeral homes, cemeteries, crematoria or army bases
- Orders for same day delivery are placed after 2 pm
- Delivery times outside normal business hours are requested.
Charges will vary depending on the circumstances. You will always be notified should any charges be incurred.
Once your online order has been placed you will receive a confirmation receipt via email.
In-Store Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
Northside Flower Market (Qld) Pty Ltd (ABN 85 074 372 786) (Northside Flower Market) offers its customers a loyalty program (Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program) in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. By joining the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any variations to them. The Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program is offered to retail customers only. Customers with pre-approved terms of credit are not eligible to participate in the program.
- To become a member and participate in the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program, you must have and maintain a valid email address.
- You may join the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program by signing up instore.
- Upon signing up you will be issued with a Northside Flower Market Loyalty Card. Your Northside Flower Market Loyalty Card is for your personal use only and is not transferrable.
- It is your responsibility to keep your Northside Flower Market Loyalty Card safe and to present it at the time of making a purchase. Points can only be earned at the time of sale and cannot be manually added once a sale has been processed. Northside Flower Market is entitled to regard the person presenting a Northside Flower Market Loyalty Card as the genuine cardholder and is not responsible for stolen, lost or damaged Loyalty Cards or for any misdirected, lost or not received benefits.
- Northside Flower Market Loyalty Cards remain the property of Northside Flower Market at all times.
It is your responsibility to keep your email and contact details up to date. If your email address becomes invalid, Northside Flower Market will automatically de-activate your membership until such time as you renew your membership. You may terminate your membership of the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program at any time by doing any of the following:
- Selecting the unsubscribe option on emails sent to you by Northside Flower Market; or
- Emailing Customer Service via the contact page; or
- Calling us on 07 3856 4711; or
- Giving written notice to Northside Flower Market, Attn Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program PO Box 1187 Stafford Qld 4053.
Northside Flower Market reserves the right at any time without notice and in its absolute discretion to suspend, vary or terminate the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program and associated terms and conditions. Northside Flower Market accepts no liability for any loss or damage associated with suspensions, variations, or terminations as set out in these Terms and Conditions or arising from the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The value of the Northside Flower Market Loyalty points issued to you, will represent 10% the amount you spend with Northside Flower Market.
- Redemption purchases do not qualify towards the total retail dollar value you have spent and so do not attract points.
- If you benefit from a refund on a purchase you made, the refund will be deducted from the total retail dollar value of the purchases you made (Spend Value) when the refund transaction is made.
- If you cannot provide proof of your membership to the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program (by presenting your Northside Flower Market Loyalty Card or by quoting your email address or telephone number) at the time of making a purchase, Northside Flower Market is not obliged to credit the value of your purchase towards your accumulated Spend Value.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program in general. All competitions and other offers within the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program may be subject to a separate set of terms and conditions, which will apply to you if you decide to participate in the said competition or offer.
Loyalty Program Conditions
You may redeem your Northside Flower Market Loyalty points in-store against the current selling price of full price and sale product.
You may not redeem your Northside Flower Market Loyalty points:
- In conjunction with any other offer or discount,
- On Interflora, Petals or Flower Company orders,
- On wedding purchases,
- On a prior purchase, or on the purchase of Gift Vouchers.
We are unable to add points to a card after a sale is finalised.
No cash or credit may be issued for the balance of your Northside Flower Market Loyalty points if you have not redeemed it in full. Northside Flower Market Loyalty points are for your exclusive use only and are non-transferrable.
Unused points expire after 6 months.
By signing-up to the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program, you consent to:
- Northside Flower Market collecting personal information about you for the purpose of your participation to the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program;
- Receiving communications from Northside Flower Market regarding Northside Flower Market products, offers and competitions;
- Northside Flower Market using and sharing your personal information with a service provider or agent retained by Northside Flower Market for the purposes of conducting market research, data warehousing, data analysis and advertising in the commercial interest of Northside Flower Market; and for the purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program.
- Northside Flower Market will not otherwise disclose or permit the use of any of your personal information unless required by law.
Northside Flower Market will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of all your personal information and data collected from and about you.
You may access and update your personal information at any time by emailing Northside Flower Market Customer Service at via the contact page or by calling Northside Flower Market on (07) 3856 4711; or by writing to: Northside Flower Market, Attn Northside Flower Market Loyalty Program PO Box 1187 Stafford Qld 4053.