Charlotte & Ryan’s Pink Protea Wedding Flowers
This week we feature a Q & A from Charlotte and Ryan’s recent Noosa wedding, with images courtesy of Bayleigh Vedelago.
Charlotte chose an unstructured bouquet featuring pink proteas and snapdragons with pops of cream garden roses and peppercorn foliage. The bridesmaid’s bouquets complimented Charlotte’s flowers, while market bunches including proteas, snapdragons, roses and gum were used to create reception flowers in her chosen theme.
- Wedding dress designer? Erin Clare Couture.
- Suit designer? John and Lloyd
- Hair and Makeup – Hair – Adriana Harry, Makeup – Hannah Brisblat
- Venue – Noosa Waterfront Restaurant
- What inspired you for the theme of your wedding? – Cass Deller did the most gorgeous invites for us. She used watercolour in beautiful blue and grey tones and it really set the tone for the rest of the wedding as relaxed coastal luxe.
- What is your favourite flower? – I adore natives. I try to always have at least some gum leaves in our house.
- Who was your photographer? – Photographer – Bayleigh Vedalago, Videographer – Danny Camara. Bayleigh and Danny had never worked together before but they complimented each other so well and fit in seamlessly on the day.
- Highlight of your wedding day?- I couldn’t even pick one! Getting ready with my mum and bridesmaids was the best fun. Walking down the aisle and seeing Ryan was such a special moment. But I think just being surrounded by our friends and family was pretty incredible.
- Favourite part about the florals we designed for you? – Definitely, hands down, the raspberry proteas. They were perfection. Thank you again for the beautiful florals the team provided!