This week we take a look at Alicia & Brendan’s recent wedding. With a ceremony at St Stephen’s Cathedral, and reception at Hillstone St Lucia, Alicia chose an all-white rose trailing bouquet, with a bridesmaid’s bouquet in white, cream and coffee coloured blooms. Images are courtesy of Kwintowski Photography, with vendors for the day listed below.
1. Wedding dress designer? – Demetrios bought from Rosa and Mary’s Bridal shop.
2. Suit designer? – M J Bale.
3. Hair and Makeup – Hair – Milque Spa, Make up – Mimosa Beauty.
4. Venue – St Stephen’s Cathedral and Hillstone St Lucia.
5. What inspired you for the theme of your wedding? – The theme was more about our taste and what we like didn’t really have a theme as such.
6. What is your favourite flower? – Gardenias.
7. Who was your photographer? – Kwintowski Photography.
8. Highlight of your wedding day? – Wow! that’s a hard one, it was such an amazing day it would be really hard to pick a highlight, the whole day was perfect. I guess getting to marry my husband haha.
9. Favourite part about the florals we designed for you? – They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted, they went so well with dresses etc, couldn’t of asked for anything better! Just perfect! Loved them all.